Transferring a domain to GoDaddy
GoDaddy is a popular Domain Name Registrar that has a unique process for transferring your domain from Novanym to you.
1. First, you purchase a transfer here.
(This is GoDaddy's fee for transferring the domain to your account - currently £5.99/$7.99 - but the first year's domain registration is free.)
Enter your domain in the white box above.
Then click the orange 'Proceed to checkout' button and complete your purchase.
2. Once you've completed your purchase of the transfer, GoDaddy will send Novanym two codes - a Transaction ID and a Security Code - which we will forward on to you as soon as we receive them.
3. Log in to your GoDaddy Account. Click on the + symbol next to 'DOMAINS', then select the Transfers tab. Then click 'Authorise transfer' and click 'Add now'.
Click on the grey + sign next to DOMAINS.
Then select the Transfers tab.
Then click the green Manage button.
You will then see this panel. Click OK.
Select ADD TRANSFER CODES in the green-edged box.
4. Enter the Transaction ID and Security Code that we have emailed to you, then click 'Add'.
Enter the two codes as instructed, click Add, then NEXT.
5. Then enter the Authorisation Code we also emailed to you.
Add the Authorisation Code in the white box. Select 'I authorise the transfer...' and click 'Finish' and then 'OK'.
The transfer usually takes 5-7 days to complete, and you can check the progress of the transfer if you go back to your DOMAINS menu and select the Transfers tab.
Our instructions above are a summary, but GoDaddy's full instructions are here.
If you have any questions, please let us know - we'll help you with the transfer and make sure everything goes OK.